- New iPad Mini 6 now works with Guardian Avionics smartPlane Mount!
- CO It's a Gas
- Big Glass For Less Money Guardian Avionics' New smartPlane Is Worth Watching
- Guardian Avionics' CO detector: SAVING LIVES ONE FLIGHT AT A TIME
- Carbon Monoxide likely caused death of football star Emiliano Sala.
- Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane EM100 iPad-Based Engine Monitor for smartPlane System
- Who is excited for OshKosh?
- Carbon Monoxide: The Silent Danger in the Cockpit… Protect Yourself This Winter with CO Detectors for Aviation from Guardian Avionics
- Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane System – an iPad-Based Multifunction Display & Flight Data Recorder with AHRS and Voice Command Capability – an MFD for Under $1000 for Your FAA Certified Aircraft!
- Recent Accident in Minnesota Reinforces the Need for Carbon Monoxide Detection in General Aviation Aircraft and Guardian Avionics Has New Affordable Solutions
Carbon Monoxide is an invisible killer with no smell, colour or taste.
It is deadly because the gas starves the body of vital oxygen.
Getting excited about planning your trip to OshKosh 2019? We are too!
Here is a list of 5 five things that you have to do when planning your trip to OshKosh.
(Sorry, EAA AirVenture, everyone is supposed to be politically correct these days)
1. Stop at an interesting FBO on your way to the show!If you are coming from the west coast, plan on getting fuel at Leadville, CO.
It is officially the highest FBO in the United States and is an awesome trip to cross off your flying bucket list.
The elevation is 9,934' and the views on your descent are out of this world! READ MORE!
Carbon Monoxide: The Silent Danger in the Cockpit… Protect Yourself This Winter with CO Detectors for Aviation from Guardian Avionics
Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane System – an iPad-Based Multifunction Display & Flight Data Recorder with AHRS and Voice Command Capability – an MFD for Under $1000 for Your FAA Certified Aircraft!
Recent Accident in Minnesota Reinforces the Need for Carbon Monoxide Detection in General Aviation Aircraft and Guardian Avionics Has New Affordable Solutions
Guardian Avionics Introduces Dual 2.1 Amp USB Power Port Replacement for Standard 12v Cigarette Lighter Socket for Certified Part 23, 27, and 29 Aircraft & Rotorcraft
Guardian Avionics Aero 452 CO Detectors Meet Requirements of Lycoming Engine TIO-540-AJ1A Service Bulletin 627C
Guardian Avionics Awarded First FAA NORSEE Approval for Installation of iPad / iPhone Mounts and USB Power Supplies in Certified GA Aircraft
Guardian Avionics Adds iPad Air / iPad Pro 9.7” and iPhone 6+ Flush Mounts to iFDR Instrument Panel Mount Line for iPad and iPhone
Guardian Avionics Announces New iFDR Instrument Panel Mount Series for iPad Pro, iPad Mini, and iPhone 6
Guardian Avionics, the leader in General Aviation OEM and aftermarket TSO Certified and experimental Carbon Monoxide detection systems for production and homebuilt aircraft, is pleased to announce the new iFDR Panel Mount series of instrument panel flush mounts for the Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPad Mini, and Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch). Installed within the instrument panel, iFDR Panel Mounts create a clean and safe position for the iPhone or iPad in the cockpit, fully connected to power and data as well as audio. By mounting on the panel, the eyes of the pilot stay out of the lap as found with most kneeboard mounts, and electronics stay out of the way of flight control movement as found with yoke mounts.
“The iPad is becoming one of the most important tools for both professional and private pilots” said Ash Vij, President of Guardian Avionics. “Pilots need to keep that tool in their frame of reference in flight… that’s why we felt it important to develop the iFDR Panel Mount series.”