Lycoming Engines has released a Service Bulletin (SB 627C) for the Lycoming Engine Model TIO-540-AJ1A affecting primarily Cessna T206 Stationair aircraft requiring exhaust system inspections in response to field reports of exhaust leaks due to cracked welds and exhaust studs pulling from a cylinder on the engine. Lycoming is requiring an initial exhaust system inspection within 10 flight hours of the date of the Service Bulletin (November 17, 2016) and inspections and torque checks at intervals after the original inspection.
- Big Glass For Less Money Guardian Avionics' New smartPlane Is Worth Watching
- Guardian Avionics' CO detector: SAVING LIVES ONE FLIGHT AT A TIME
- Carbon Monoxide likely caused death of football star Emiliano Sala.
- Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane EM100 iPad-Based Engine Monitor for smartPlane System
- Who is excited for OshKosh?
- Carbon Monoxide: The Silent Danger in the Cockpit… Protect Yourself This Winter with CO Detectors for Aviation from Guardian Avionics
- Guardian Avionics Adds iPhone X and iPad Pro 10.5” to Line of smartPanel Mounts for Flush Installation in Aircraft Instrument Panels – Now with Built-In Cooling Fan
- Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane System – an iPad-Based Multifunction Display & Flight Data Recorder with AHRS and Voice Command Capability – an MFD for Under $1000 for Your FAA Certified Aircraft!
- Recent Accident in Minnesota Reinforces the Need for Carbon Monoxide Detection in General Aviation Aircraft and Guardian Avionics Has New Affordable Solutions
- Guardian Avionics Introduces Dual 2.1 Amp USB Power Port Replacement for Standard 12v Cigarette Lighter Socket for Certified Part 23, 27, and 29 Aircraft & Rotorcraft
Guardian Avionics Aero 452 CO Detectors Meet Requirements of Lycoming Engine TIO-540-AJ1A Service Bulletin 627C
Posted by on 11/28/2016 to News
Posted by on 11/22/2016 to News