Lycoming Engines has released a Service Bulletin (SB 627C) for the Lycoming Engine Model TIO-540-AJ1A affecting primarily Cessna T206 Stationair aircraft requiring exhaust system inspections in response to field reports of exhaust leaks due to cracked welds and exhaust studs pulling from a cylinder on the engine. Lycoming is requiring an initial exhaust system inspection within 10 flight hours of the date of the Service Bulletin (November 17, 2016) and inspections and torque checks at intervals after the original inspection.
My Account | Hi Guest, Login?0 Item, View Cart
- Come see our trade show booths!
- New iPad Mini 6 now works with Guardian Avionics smartPlane Mount!
- CO It's a Gas
- Big Glass For Less Money Guardian Avionics' New smartPlane Is Worth Watching
- Guardian Avionics' CO detector: SAVING LIVES ONE FLIGHT AT A TIME
- Carbon Monoxide likely caused death of football star Emiliano Sala.
- Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane EM100 iPad-Based Engine Monitor for smartPlane System
- Who is excited for OshKosh?
- Carbon Monoxide: The Silent Danger in the Cockpit… Protect Yourself This Winter with CO Detectors for Aviation from Guardian Avionics
- Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane System – an iPad-Based Multifunction Display & Flight Data Recorder with AHRS and Voice Command Capability – an MFD for Under $1000 for Your FAA Certified Aircraft!
Guardian Avionics Aero 452 CO Detectors Meet Requirements of Lycoming Engine TIO-540-AJ1A Service Bulletin 627C
Posted by on 11/28/2016 to News
Black Friday Savings for Safer Winter Flying!
Posted by on 11/22/2016 to News