Guardian Avionics is excited to introduce a new and simple USB power upgrade option for aircraft owners who have an old 12v cigarette lighter socket in their current panel – the Guardian Avionics Power 250-101R Dual 2.1 Amp USB Power Supply with a 0.9” diameter round faceplate designed to fit a standard round cigarette lighter socket opening in the instrument panel.
My Account | Hi Guest, Login?0 Item, View Cart
- Come see our trade show booths!
- New iPad Mini 6 now works with Guardian Avionics smartPlane Mount!
- CO It's a Gas
- Big Glass For Less Money Guardian Avionics' New smartPlane Is Worth Watching
- Guardian Avionics' CO detector: SAVING LIVES ONE FLIGHT AT A TIME
- Carbon Monoxide likely caused death of football star Emiliano Sala.
- Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane EM100 iPad-Based Engine Monitor for smartPlane System
- Who is excited for OshKosh?
- Carbon Monoxide: The Silent Danger in the Cockpit… Protect Yourself This Winter with CO Detectors for Aviation from Guardian Avionics
- Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane System – an iPad-Based Multifunction Display & Flight Data Recorder with AHRS and Voice Command Capability – an MFD for Under $1000 for Your FAA Certified Aircraft!