Guardian Avionics of Tucson, AZ is pleased to unveil the smartPlane EM100 Engine Monitor, the newest component in the smartPlane line of products allowing aircraft owners to transform their panel into a budget-friendly glass cockpit using the entire line of iPad products from Apple. The smartPlane EM100 Engine Monitor allows owners to connect a wide range of non-proprietary sensors and probes to the EM100, where it converts and relays real-time engine performance and health data to the smartPlane 851 that collects, decodes, and displays the engine data through the smartMFD app on the iPad. Once captured within the smartMFD app, all engine and performance data is collected, logged, and uploaded to the smartCloud online application using 4G or WiFi connections to allow the owner to see valuable long-term trend analysis in an easy to use format.
My Account | Hi Guest, Login?0 Item, View Cart
- Come see our trade show booths!
- New iPad Mini 6 now works with Guardian Avionics smartPlane Mount!
- CO It's a Gas
- Big Glass For Less Money Guardian Avionics' New smartPlane Is Worth Watching
- Guardian Avionics' CO detector: SAVING LIVES ONE FLIGHT AT A TIME
- Carbon Monoxide likely caused death of football star Emiliano Sala.
- Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane EM100 iPad-Based Engine Monitor for smartPlane System
- Who is excited for OshKosh?
- Carbon Monoxide: The Silent Danger in the Cockpit… Protect Yourself This Winter with CO Detectors for Aviation from Guardian Avionics
- Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane System – an iPad-Based Multifunction Display & Flight Data Recorder with AHRS and Voice Command Capability – an MFD for Under $1000 for Your FAA Certified Aircraft!
Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane EM100 iPad-Based Engine Monitor for smartPlane System
Posted by on 7/22/2019 to News
Who is excited for OshKosh?
Posted by 7/2/2019 on 7/2/2019 to News
Getting excited about planning your trip to OshKosh 2019? We are too!
Here is a list of 5 five things that you have to do when planning your trip to OshKosh.
(Sorry, EAA AirVenture, everyone is supposed to be politically correct these days)
1. Stop at an interesting FBO on your way to the show!If you are coming from the west coast, plan on getting fuel at Leadville, CO.
It is officially the highest FBO in the United States and is an awesome trip to cross off your flying bucket list.
The elevation is 9,934' and the views on your descent are out of this world! READ MORE!