Guardian Avionics is pleased to announce that it has received the first ever FAA approval to install manufactured products into certified aircraft as “Non-Required Safety Enhancing Equipment” (NORSEE) under the requirements outlined in PS-AIR-21.8-1602. This new authorization allows all models of the popular Guardian Avionics iFDR Panel Mount line for iPad and iPhone and all iFDR Power 150 and 250 USB Power Supplies to be installed in all CFR Part 23 certified General Aviation aircraft and Part 27 and 29 normal and transport category rotorcraft.
- Carbon Monoxide likely caused death of football star Emiliano Sala.
- Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane EM100 iPad-Based Engine Monitor for smartPlane System
- Who is excited for OshKosh?
- Carbon Monoxide: The Silent Danger in the Cockpit… Protect Yourself This Winter with CO Detectors for Aviation from Guardian Avionics
- Guardian Avionics Adds iPhone X and iPad Pro 10.5” to Line of smartPanel Mounts for Flush Installation in Aircraft Instrument Panels – Now with Built-In Cooling Fan
- Guardian Avionics Unveils smartPlane System – an iPad-Based Multifunction Display & Flight Data Recorder with AHRS and Voice Command Capability – an MFD for Under $1000 for Your FAA Certified Aircraft!
- Recent Accident in Minnesota Reinforces the Need for Carbon Monoxide Detection in General Aviation Aircraft and Guardian Avionics Has New Affordable Solutions
- Guardian Avionics Introduces Dual 2.1 Amp USB Power Port Replacement for Standard 12v Cigarette Lighter Socket for Certified Part 23, 27, and 29 Aircraft & Rotorcraft
- Guardian Avionics Aero 452 CO Detectors Meet Requirements of Lycoming Engine TIO-540-AJ1A Service Bulletin 627C
- Black Friday Savings for Safer Winter Flying!
Guardian Avionics Awarded First FAA NORSEE Approval for Installation of iPad / iPhone Mounts and USB Power Supplies in Certified GA Aircraft
Posted by on 9/27/2016 to News
Posted by on 9/1/2016 to News